The Temple of Freedom’s Library is massive and branches are located in both Exile’s Rest and every area capital including Heusenberg; inside you’ll find information on almost anything if you search long enough. Access to the Library is open to all members of the Kingdom but certain sections are restricted…
Below is a list of documents that can be found inside and are accessible to all, if you have anything you wish to add to the Library then email it to the webmaster/webminion or the committee. Make sure anything sent in is signed In Character so others can determine how reliable it is…
- A Pathfinder’s Guide to Creatures
- A guide to the many creatures and races that Patrollees come across by Pathfinder Overcaptain Sturm (Retired).
- Guide to Unusual Creatures
- A guide on the magical and unusual creatures encountered by Pathfinder Overcaptain (ret.) Helena Merrick.
- The Undead: Lecture Notes
- Transcript of a lecture given by Pathfinder Brom Heleg and Humact MacLeish on the Undead.
- Dealing With Fae
- A short guide to the Fae race, their deals and protections against them by Kadija Bashaldo.
- We Is Orcs
- A guide to promote orc/non-orc relations by Squire Remora Shorttusk-Loxley.
- A Patrollee Introduction to Mind Affecting Powers
- A presentation given by Arch Wizard Archibald Percival Maximillian, Tower of Water, at the gathering of patrollees in late 112AE.
- The Noddy Guide to What Stuff’s Worth
- A pocket guide to
looting assessing the worth of things you might find out on patrol.
- How to loke aftere yoar patrowl
- A short book written by Paladin Malleus (possibly with help) as a guide to protecting non-Paladins.
- Mazes and Monsters, a Heroes Guide
- An extract from a rare work by Sebastian Flash-Heart.
- Big Things and How to Kill Them
- An essay by Nab McFeegle.
- High Master Interfector’s Guide to Patrolling
- Words of wisdom from High Master Interfector at the height of his patrolling career.
- Shug the Barbarian
- The proceedings and statements from the trials of Shug the barbarian and Arduyne.
- Guardian Raphael Vs. Biscuit
- The defence statement for the trial after the Labyrinth incident.
- On the Jade Lady and her Brothers
- A presentation given by High Wizard Nessa at the gathering of patrollees in late 112AE.
- Field Twips
- ‘Reports’ from children attached to a patrol.
- Future Visions
- A collection of visions of possible futures had by patrollees in the area of the village of Mad Ox; temporal disturbances are potentially ongoing.
- On the Nature of Dragons
- A short thesis on dragons by Pathfinder Overcaptain (ret.) Helena Merrick.
- 18th Contest of Arms Bardic Contest
- Entries from the Bardic Written contest at the 18th Annual Contest of Arms.
- Currently known details of a boardgame used by specific churches within the Temple of Might.
- Ranger Orchid
- Example of behind-the-scenes Defender procedure.
- The Wonderful World of Fungi
- Lecture notes from a lecture given by Seeker Gish.
- Appropriate Uses of Wood
- A pamphlet of unknown authorship.
- Large Tankard Magazine
- Extracts from the Kingdom’s favourite rag-mag.